Tuckys Anime

Talk about anything not related to the festival here (e.g. introduce yourself, chat about anime, manga, video games and other Japanese cultural things).

Tuckys Anime

Postby TuckysAnime » Wed 14 Sep 2011 10:34 am

Hi all I m Tucky from Tuckys Anime. We are excited to be attending Doki Doki and we hope to see you all. Closer to the event if you see something you like that you would want us to reserve feel free to ask. Check us out http://www.tuckysanime.co.uk also we are in for the NEO awards http://www.neomag.co.uk/neo-awards-2011.asp please vote for us in the best retailer :D
TuckysAnime

Re: Tuckys Anime

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 12 Oct 2011 2:05 pm

Will you be stocking any more of 'Key Chain Sora's Keyblade Metal,' 'Bracelet Zeros Tattoo' for Doki Doki?

I also love:
Pins Host Logo and Haruhi (Set of 2)
Key Chain Yuki
So hopefully I'll be having a look at those at Doki Doki 8-)

~Carina
AnimalCarina

Postby Storme » Tue 08 Nov 2011 10:49 pm

Awesome! I checked out your site and I can't wait to see you at Doki Doki! :D
It'd be great if you stocked some of your Death Note key-rings (one of L and one of Light?), I'd love to buy one for myself and one for my friend. ^^
Storme

Postby TuckysAnime » Wed 09 Nov 2011 10:05 am

We will be bringing everything on our site down with us so if there's anything you would like putting aside use our message form on the contact form on our site and we can reserve the items you want for the festival.
TuckysAnime

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 16 Nov 2011 9:39 am

I bought a Kingdom hearts Miclkey Mouse phone charm off your stall which is now on my lanyard that i have to wear for college :D

Quite gutted that you didn't have ''Key Chain Sora's Keyblade" which I intended to buy.. however no doubt i'll buy it off your website or get someone to buy it me for my b-day/xmas present :')
AnimalCarina

Postby TuckysAnime » Thu 17 Nov 2011 11:20 am

I have put in a new order for the keyblade key chain and a lot more 3/4 of my stock was sold that day A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who bought from us :D
TuckysAnime

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 07 Dec 2011 12:53 pm

TuckysAnime wrote:I have put in a new order for the keyblade key chain and a lot more 3/4 of my stock was sold that day A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who bought from us :D

YAY!

Just a heads up, I'll be buying another kingdom hearts Mickey Mouse key chain/charm thing again since i lost mine at college yesterday :(
Must admit your stock is prettyt decent and I would recommend anime lovers to buy from your shop ^_^
AnimalCarina

Return to General chat