Promoting

Archived posts about the 2011 Doki Doki Festival.

Promoting

Postby Joesif » Wed 24 Aug 2011 4:55 am

I have some doki doki tshirts and was thinking i would go out and give some flyers out that are ready to be made, if thats ok?

Thanks Joesif
Joesif

Re: Promoting

Postby Tokyo15 » Wed 24 Aug 2011 11:33 am

Joesif wrote:I have some doki doki tshirts and was thinking i would go out and give some flyers out that are ready to be made, if thats ok?

Thanks Joesif

Hi Joesif

Sorry but you won't be able to do that, each council have rules about flyering and if caught handing out flyers the event can be fined up to £2500 which we don't want. If you want to flyer places like local library or shops that may take them in then that is acceptable. What I suggest is you message me and we'll get some official flyers to you regarding this and yu can hand them out in your town, but please don't do it on the street we really don't want to get in trouble.

thanks
Andrew
Tokyo15
Festival organiser

Postby Joesif » Wed 24 Aug 2011 11:56 pm

Cool cool

I have permission from other flyering jobs anyway, i did flyering in Bury for i fight dragons (the band) after getting permission, i also put posters in shop windows (after asking the shop owners)
Joesif

Postby Tokyo15 » Thu 25 Aug 2011 8:39 pm

Joesif wrote:Cool cool

I have permission from other flyering jobs anyway, i did flyering in Bury for i fight dragons (the band) after getting permission, i also put posters in shop windows (after asking the shop owners)

If you have a flyering permission then we are really happy for you doing this, in Manchester we have to register with the council for each time we want to flyer and we have to pay a lot of money to do so. not sure how it works elsewhere it's just that we don't want a council bill dropping on our doorstep with a fine attached to it. Thanks for the offer, if you need flyers give me a shout and we can meet in Manchester with a pile for you ^_^
Tokyo15
Festival organiser

Postby Sophira-lou » Sat 27 Aug 2011 3:19 pm

i'm promoting this on my site, deviant art and on fb and twitter.
i'm also doing a limited edition print for this year doki doki fest and i am selling the original framed :D
Sophira-lou

Return to 2011