Official Merchandise

Archived posts about the 2011 Doki Doki Festival.

Official Merchandise

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 12 Oct 2011 1:32 pm

I was wondering if you will have any Official Doki Doki Merchandise at the festival?

I love to try and get a 'Souvenir' (If you want to call it that) whenever I go to a concert or festival or somewhere that I want to remember.
For exmaple, I know at Londons Comic Con Expo this year they're selling official t-shirt with the logo etc

Just curious
~Carina
AnimalCarina

Re: Official Merchandise

Postby Refia » Thu 13 Oct 2011 12:07 am

Hey, I asked this a while back in the introductory thread! I believe early bird ticket holders will have some merch like badges and that in the goody bag! Not sure about those who didn't get it, if there as anything available to buy! Someone else may have aanswer for you but hopefully I helped! :)
Refia

Postby AnimalCarina » Thu 13 Oct 2011 10:13 pm

Refia wrote:Hey, I asked this a while back in the introductory thread!

Im new to this forum so I probably havn't seen it yet sorry :/
Oooh I bought early bird tickets :D I hope we get badges and that.. Gotta' love freebies :D
AnimalCarina

Postby Happosai » Wed 19 Oct 2011 9:34 pm

As well as the items the early-bird ticket-holders will receive, we're hoping to make some merchandise available for anyone to purchase on-line, to order. We'll confirm this after our next committee meeting.

[Happosai]
Happosai
Festival organiser

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 02 Nov 2011 3:50 pm

Happosai wrote:As well as the items the early-bird ticket-holders will receive, we're hoping to make some merchandise available for anyone to purchase on-line, to order. We'll confirm this after our next committee meeting.

[Happosai]

That would be great! Especially if I don't have enough money on me on the day I can just order some online.

Thank You
~Carina
AnimalCarina

Postby Storme » Wed 02 Nov 2011 9:24 pm

Merchandise? What an awesome idea! 8D
Storme

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 09 Nov 2011 12:44 pm

Storme wrote:Merchandise? What an awesome idea! 8D

I'm curious because I would love to own something as evidence that I went to Doki Doki that i could show other people.
For example, If they end up doing official doki doki t-shirts I know I will definatly get one :D Or even a wristband 8-)
AnimalCarina

Postby Happosai » Wed 09 Nov 2011 6:37 pm

We're hoping to make T-shirts available to buy on-line, to order, but this might not be until after the event.

[Happosai]
Happosai
Festival organiser

Postby Tokyo15 » Wed 09 Nov 2011 9:59 pm

Happosai wrote:We're hoping to make T-shirts available to buy on-line, to order, but this might not be until after the event.

[Happosai]

Yes been a bit busy to organise this so will sort it out as soon as I can to get t-shirts an mugs available with the logo on for people. apologies for not being done sooner but work has got in the way :(
Tokyo15
Festival organiser

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 16 Nov 2011 10:59 am

Tokyo15 wrote:
Happosai wrote:We're hoping to make T-shirts available to buy on-line, to order, but this might not be until after the event.

[Happosai]

Yes been a bit busy to organise this so will sort it out as soon as I can to get t-shirts an mugs available with the logo on for people. apologies for not being done sooner but work has got in the way :(

That's understandable :) take you time but just make sure you post when they're ready/done - I want to make sure I get one :')
AnimalCarina

Return to 2011