Cosplay Competition

Archived posts about the 2011 Doki Doki Festival.

Re: Cosplay Competition

Postby Tokyo15 » Sun 06 Nov 2011 6:01 pm

I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Doesn't matter if the cosplay is from Japan or not but as we are a Japanese Festival we want people to embrace that more.

If its cosplay from a game then go for it.

Lolita can enter the Lolita Comp unless it's from an anime/manga/game then enter both competitions.

Due to time there may not be enough for performances, depends on the amount who enter on the day.

I can't give a % for that but it won't be classed as 80% hand made, the top prizes are being given to people who mostly make their own costumes, we have a prize for part made and bought also.
Tokyo15
Festival organiser

Postby Waffles » Sun 06 Nov 2011 8:52 pm

Tokyo15 wrote:I can't give a % for that but it won't be classed as 80% hand made, the top prizes are being given to people who mostly make their own costumes, we have a prize for part made and bought also.

So i could enter the part made bit?
Waffles

Postby Kaxite » Mon 07 Nov 2011 11:19 pm

Tokyo15 wrote:I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Doesn't matter if the cosplay is from Japan or not but as we are a Japanese Festival we want people to embrace that more.

If its cosplay from a game then go for it.

Lolita can enter the Lolita Comp unless it's from an anime/manga/game then enter both competitions.

Due to time there may not be enough for performances, depends on the amount who enter on the day.

I can't give a % for that but it won't be classed as 80% hand made, the top prizes are being given to people who mostly make their own costumes, we have a prize for part made and bought also.

Umm...My friend drew the character I'm cosplaying as. She is my own and the cosplay is nearly finished. Would I be able to enter as her?
Kaxite

Postby haruhi suzumiya » Thu 10 Nov 2011 12:27 pm

hi am think of do the cosplay competition but am :oops: and shy and worry what to do on stage am be road kamelot as somebody got some good tip and i buy different part of my cosplay from differnt shop and put it to gether that was so would that be class as my own made cosplay
haruhi suzumiya

Postby baggy » Thu 10 Nov 2011 6:49 pm

Think i'm going to enter as Princess Azula from The Last Airbender. I know its not Anime but it's one of my fave shows ^^
baggy

Previous

Return to 2011