SO LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO

Talk about anything not related to the festival here (e.g. introduce yourself, chat about anime, manga, video games and other Japanese cultural things).

SO LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO

Postby Sophira-lou » Sun 06 Nov 2011 10:11 pm

so are you excited i know i am :D
looking forward to this event so much :D
and yeash i will be taking chibi requests on the day so if you want a personal chibi let me know :D
and i know others will be doing the same too <3
so guys, let me know.. what are you excited for???? :D
Sophira-lou

Re: SO LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO

Postby Refia » Sun 06 Nov 2011 10:18 pm

I'm definitely excited!
I guess I'm most excited for just being there, it may sound corny, but it's my first con so I have no idea what to expect! Meeting new people or just seeing other peoples costumes is something I am definitely looking forward too! :D
Refia

Postby Sophira-lou » Sun 06 Nov 2011 10:20 pm

Refia wrote:I'm definitely excited!
I guess I'm most excited for just being there, it may sound corny, but it's my first con so I have no idea what to expect! Meeting new people or just seeing other peoples costumes is something I am definitely looking forward too! :D

well it'll be a first table for me so i'm nervous too XD
you will meet so many super nice people and everyone usually is friendly XD
oooh the costumes i am very excited to see, i love seeing how far people will go and usually they look amazing XD
Sophira-lou

Postby Waffles » Mon 07 Nov 2011 7:53 am

I'm excited about going to cosplay for the first time :O but im also nervous ^^''''
Your art on DevaintART is awesome so i'll come and find your table (if i manage to convince my mum to give me money xD)
Waffles

Postby Sophira-lou » Mon 07 Nov 2011 4:28 pm

Waffles wrote:I'm excited about going to cosplay for the first time :O but im also nervous ^^''''
Your art on DevaintART is awesome so i'll come and find your table (if i manage to convince my mum to give me money xD)

:oops: :shock: :mrgreen: thank you XXXXxx
i think many of us are nervous but we will all have a super happy fun time XD
Sophira-lou

Postby Storme » Tue 08 Nov 2011 10:35 pm

I'm mega excited for this, it'll be my first time cosplaying too (can't wait to wear my Miku costume!), and I'm looking forward to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament, that sounds like fun. ^^
Storme

Postby Tasha~Chan » Sat 12 Nov 2011 4:11 pm

This will be my second time at a convention like this, I am slightly nervous, more nervous about walking through Manchester dressed up! Haha my friend and I will be Rin and Len and we can't wait :P
Tasha~Chan

Return to General chat