favourite anime at the moment :D

Talk about anything not related to the festival here (e.g. introduce yourself, chat about anime, manga, video games and other Japanese cultural things).

Re: favourite anime at the moment :D

Postby emmaroxanne » Wed 28 Sep 2011 5:27 pm

I like ouran and death note....and fairy tail but then i got bored and stopped. :D death note is my favourite :D :D :D :D :D
emmaroxanne

Postby Kanjiru » Mon 03 Oct 2011 12:01 am

I just finished watching episode 1 of Fate/Zero and It's made of so much win and awesome that I lack the proper English to give it credit. Any fans of the Fate line of game/anime/etc should totally check it out~ As a massive Fate <3er, I really enjoyed it. ^^
Kanjiru

Postby InheritTheKink » Mon 17 Oct 2011 11:21 am

I love FMA and FMA:Brotherhood! Lately i've been watching Gintama and k-on subbed since they don't have very good dubs... but most of the time I prefer subs, it's very rare that there's good dubbed anime.
InheritTheKink

Postby Jl2593 » Thu 20 Oct 2011 11:18 am

I have alot, umm currently on atm,will be Ginatma,Naruto,Bleach,Beelzebub,Fairy Tail,Nurarihyon,Working !!,Hunter X Hunter.
Ao No Exorcist just finished,this is just current ones,I got a list of finished ones that I like too :D
Jl2593

Postby Storme » Tue 08 Nov 2011 10:42 pm

Even though I stopped thinking about it for months, I've randomly developed an obsession with Death Note now. I also love Black Cat, which is probably my favourite anime, though Vampire Knight isn't half bad either and I also like Naruto a lot. ^-^
Storme

Postby Man_Misa » Wed 16 Nov 2011 3:29 pm

my favurate anime is Excel Saga, that has awoken my anime appreciation powers lol

at the moment, I love Death Note and Haruhi and Naruto and Bleach ect

right now am curruntly watching Panty and Stocking and Ikki tousen and Nanoha Striker S^__^
Man_Misa

Postby cjohnson » Mon 23 Jan 2012 6:17 am

Right now, I am running through my whole series of Knockout with Ippo Makunochi. I am at the episode where he is up against Saeki the Speed Star. I probably have watched this some 4 times already but still, I still get the occasional craving for it.

Probably one of the first anime I liked and watch religiously. On the side, I am following Inuyasha, still.
cjohnson

Previous

Return to General chat