Cosplaying!

Talk about anything not related to the festival here (e.g. introduce yourself, chat about anime, manga, video games and other Japanese cultural things).

Re: Cosplaying!

Postby Chay » Tue 08 Nov 2011 9:31 pm

Aeritah wrote:
Refia wrote:
Chay wrote:It's about time I say what i'm cosplaying, since I've been haning around without really knowing...

I'm going as Hong Kong from hetalia. For some reason, I like him... And one of my friend's is possibly off as fem!China.
Looking forward to seeing each of you there! :D

I'll let my best friend know, she is going as England and wants to find fellow Hetalia characters to take pictures with! That is, of course, if you don't mind! :D

I have to stop being giddy about this.
Hehehe, I'm going as England *happy dance*
Hong Kong's pretty awesome! I look forward to see you in your costume :)

Thanks!
Gosh, I'm scared I'll disappoint now :oops:
I'll be happy to have pictures taken, if I don't suddenly get all shy and stuff. :)
Chay

Postby Kai » Wed 09 Nov 2011 8:24 pm

Im going!!!! xD Hopefully as Sora from Kingdom Hearts II if I can be bothered putting the big shoes on >.>
Kai

Postby baggy » Thu 10 Nov 2011 6:32 pm

Sup guys
Should have been on here a looong time ago. Go work *sigh*

Debating what to cosplay this sunday.
Been working on Dead Master from BRS, but with the weapon restrictions i'm not going to rush it now. May save it for Memorabilia next weekend.

Think I may wear my Princess Azula from The Last Airbender. I know its not Anime but its one of my fave costumes :3
baggy

Postby GothShelle » Thu 10 Nov 2011 8:08 pm

Hey everyone,

Me and some friends will be doing Kruoshitsuji cosplay, we have a William T. Spears, Ciel Phantomhive and also myself, Grell Sutcliff Shingami DEATH! at your service x
GothShelle

Postby Refia » Thu 10 Nov 2011 9:48 pm

baggy wrote:Think I may wear my Princess Azula from The Last Airbender. I know its not Anime but its one of my fave costumes :3

I absolutely love the show, it's not Japanese but it's as good as! If I have the time I'd be Katara (probably the fire nation costume as it's better looking, but I'd be inclined to go in her water tribe outfit) I have such a huge list of characters I want to cosplay it's unreal :(
Refia

Postby baggy » Thu 10 Nov 2011 10:32 pm

Refia wrote:
baggy wrote:Think I may wear my Princess Azula from The Last Airbender. I know its not Anime but its one of my fave costumes :3

I absolutely love the show, it's not Japanese but it's as good as! If I have the time I'd be Katara (probably the fire nation costume as it's better looking, but I'd be inclined to go in her water tribe outfit) I have such a huge list of characters I want to cosplay it's unreal :(

Yey! Glad there's peeps going that have watched the show.
It's looking more likely that i'll be doing Azula now since i already have it made ^^
Hoping to get my sis to do Korra from the new Legend of Korra series for Kitacon next April; seriously she looks the spit :D
baggy

Postby Aeritah » Thu 10 Nov 2011 10:50 pm

GothShelle wrote:Hey everyone,

Me and some friends will be doing Kruoshitsuji cosplay, we have a William T. Spears, Ciel Phantomhive and also myself, Grell Sutcliff Shingami DEATH! at your service x

Oh wow! Kuroshitsuji!
I love that anime!

Chay wrote:Thanks!
Gosh, I'm scared I'll disappoint now
I'll be happy to have pictures taken, if I don't suddenly get all shy and stuff.

Aww, you won't disappoint, I'm sure! :)
And if you're shy, I won't force you to have photos :3
Aeritah

Postby Waffles » Sat 12 Nov 2011 10:31 am

I know this probably sounds kinda stupid but is anyone else scared of cosplaying tomoorow?
Waffles

Postby Kai » Sat 12 Nov 2011 12:36 pm

Waffles wrote:I know this probably sounds kinda stupid but is anyone else scared of cosplaying tomoorow?

Is it your first time cosplaying?

My friends going as Link from Twilight Princess!
Kai

Postby baggy » Sat 12 Nov 2011 12:38 pm

Waffles wrote:I know this probably sounds kinda stupid but is anyone else scared of cosplaying tomoorow?

i wouldn't worry about it hun :3
Most people will be in costume. I've been to cons in the past where i chickened out of cosplaying, got there and wished i didn't.
Cosplaying is awesome. Just relax and enjoy it hun :D

Speaking of cosplay, i managed to finish my Dead Master, including scythe. Reeeeally hope i don't get it taken off me on the door ^^;
It's not like i'm going to hit people with it, it'll probably break lol :P
baggy

PreviousNext

Return to General chat