Did you have fun?

Talk about anything not related to the festival here (e.g. introduce yourself, chat about anime, manga, video games and other Japanese cultural things).

Did you have fun?

Postby Waffles » Sun 13 Nov 2011 2:54 pm

... Well I had to come back home earlier so I thought I'd make a topic :)

So did you guys have fun? I got a really awesome poster for my bedroom and was pretty amazed when a few people asked for my picture XD
Waffles

Re: Did you have fun?

Postby mmmfakecheez » Sun 13 Nov 2011 7:30 pm

Yeah, very much so. :)
mmmfakecheez

Postby Refia » Sun 13 Nov 2011 8:17 pm

Hell yeah! I've met some lovely people, including a China from Hetalia with a black mage from Final Fantasy and a FlutterGuy!
Also, the Nyan Cat! The girls were lovely enough to lend me their Pikachu for the cosplay comp! Hopefully can catch you all at other cons :D
Refia

Postby Keena9001 » Sun 13 Nov 2011 10:41 pm

Yeah! It was awesome... completely different atmosphere to the bigger events, everyone was more friendly :)
Anyone got pics to post?
I have a few I can post up later!
Keena9001

Postby Refia » Sun 13 Nov 2011 11:56 pm

I have a picture to upload! My camera took some REALLY AWFUL ones, they were virtually all blurry so I'm stealing them off my friends and other people (so post your pictures with me, or message me them!) But obviously this is me as Trainer White and my friend as England.
We both met some really awesome people and I'd love it if you could make contact because I've probably forgot your name or you'll have forgot mine and I don't want to lose contact! Bahhh!
Attachments
emememem.jpg
Me and England from Hetlia
emememem.jpg (102.87 KiB) Viewed 16927 times
Refia

Postby Aeritah » Mon 14 Nov 2011 9:59 am

Refia, why does the image save name say ememememe?

And yes, I had a tonne of fun!
Everyone was so nice! Except for the fact that Refia made me scare some poor soul in a Hong Kong cosplay, so if you're reading this Hong Kong, I never meant to scare you and your cosplay was really good!
I honestly didn't expect to be stopped to have pictures taken of me at all... it was weird but great!

Oh, right, I'm the England in the above photo. :)
Aeritah

Postby Keena9001 » Mon 14 Nov 2011 1:20 pm

This was awesome^ :D
Keena9001

Postby Waffles » Mon 14 Nov 2011 3:59 pm

About 4 people asked for photos xD but i dont know why, my costume was terrible lol
Waffles

Postby Chay » Mon 14 Nov 2011 4:16 pm

Waffles wrote:About 4 people asked for photos xD but i dont know why, my costume was terrible lol

Whut. I got asked for 3, then one of them got my cosplay wrong xD I thought I looked horrid as well. Shocker.

Anyway, I had fun at the con, I didn't talk to anyone but the people that came with me as I was a bit too shy to approach anyone.
It was a nice first time event for me though, nice getting a few pictures even though we did come late... Trains. Useless at times.

I'll more than likely be going to the one in 2013 too, if I can convince my friends to go again and I can pull off a better cosplay.
Thanks for the great day everyone!
Chay

Postby Waffles » Mon 14 Nov 2011 5:09 pm

Chay wrote:
Waffles wrote:About 4 people asked for photos xD but i dont know why, my costume was terrible lol

Whut. I got asked for 3, then one of them got my cosplay wrong xD I thought I looked horrid as well. Shocker.

Anyway, I had fun at the con, I didn't talk to anyone but the people that came with me as I was a bit too shy to approach anyone.
It was a nice first time event for me though, nice getting a few pictures even though we did come late... Trains. Useless at times.

I'll more than likely be going to the one in 2013 too, if I can convince my friends to go again and I can pull off a better cosplay.
Thanks for the great day everyone!

I'll probably go to the '13 on too :D This was my first con but it was fun ^.^ I spoke to a few people... a dude dressed as cloud who had ichigo's sword - i had to laugh at that ^.^
Waffles

Next

Return to General chat