Did you have fun?

Talk about anything not related to the festival here (e.g. introduce yourself, chat about anime, manga, video games and other Japanese cultural things).

Re: Did you have fun?

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 16 Nov 2011 9:37 am

The event was pretty awesome!

I'm sure i've had a few pictures with everyone... A few people at one point started randomly asking for my picture. The funny thing is me and my friend where about to head to a stall and BAM I got bombarded with people asking for a picture haha!
I was the girl with the giant white wings and parasol umbrella 8-)

But I love the event! Bring on MCM 2012 then MCM & Doki Doki 2013 :D
AnimalCarina

Postby tokyo4ever » Wed 16 Nov 2011 1:43 pm

Refia wrote:Hell yeah! I've met some lovely people, including a China from Hetalia with a black mage from Final Fantasy and a FlutterGuy!
Also, the Nyan Cat! The girls were lovely enough to lend me their Pikachu for the cosplay comp! Hopefully can catch you all at other cons :D

heyyyy omg i remember you!!!! i cosplayed as nyan cat i was the one with the blue hair :D
so cool to meet ya
tokyo4ever

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 16 Nov 2011 2:12 pm

tokyo4ever wrote:
Refia wrote:Hell yeah! I've met some lovely people, including a China from Hetalia with a black mage from Final Fantasy and a FlutterGuy!
Also, the Nyan Cat! The girls were lovely enough to lend me their Pikachu for the cosplay comp! Hopefully can catch you all at other cons :D

heyyyy omg i remember you!!!! i cosplayed as nyan cat i was the one with the blue hair :D
so cool to meet ya

I'm sure I have a picture of you somewhere too :D I remember going "Look it's Nyan cat!!" to my friends and then i asked you for a picture..
I was the girl with the giant white homemade angel wings 8-)
AnimalCarina

Postby Man_Misa » Wed 16 Nov 2011 3:19 pm

well considering how small it was, I guess it was fun due to the fact people are so much friendly than at london expo, finding friends was easy due to how small it so thats good^__^
Man_Misa

Postby tokyo4ever » Thu 17 Nov 2011 8:05 pm

I had an amazing time running through the crowd singing NYAN NYAN~ lol it was awesome
hope to meet u all again =^_^= btw I was NYAN cat lol ;)
tokyo4ever

Postby tokyo4ever » Thu 17 Nov 2011 9:09 pm

AnimalCarina wrote:
tokyo4ever wrote:

so cool to meet ya

I'm sure I have a picture of you somewhere too :D I remember going "Look it's Nyan cat!!" to my friends and then i asked you for a picture..
I was the girl with the giant white homemade angel wings 8-)

oh yea I think I saw u :D u had a beautyful dress =^_^=
tokyo4ever

Postby Refia » Fri 18 Nov 2011 12:27 am

tokyo4ever wrote:

so cool to meet ya

Oh, I remember you and your friend! You two were really sweet, especially lending me that Pikachu bag with all your stuff in it, I felt so bad but happy because you were so trusting! Your costume was actually amazing! It was great to meet you too :)
Refia

Postby AnimalCarina » Mon 05 Dec 2011 6:40 pm

tokyo4ever wrote:
oh yea I think I saw u :D u had a beautyful dress =^_^=

Thanks ^_^ It was all homemade.. TOOK FOREVER. I'm sure you asked for my picture too :D
Must admit gotta' love the nyan cat!
AnimalCarina

Postby cjohnson » Mon 23 Jan 2012 6:20 am

The last time I attended a costly event, I really had a great time though I was not in costume that time. I was able to see a lot of old friends who attended and participated as well.

My cousin who was on vacation over at my place was also able to attend and enjoyed it quite a bit as well!

There were a lot of new series animes on display which really made the convention center packed!
cjohnson

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 01 Feb 2012 1:12 pm

Waffles wrote:
Chay wrote:
Waffles wrote:About 4 people asked for photos xD but i dont know why, my costume was terrible lol

Whut. I got asked for 3, then one of them got my cosplay wrong xD I thought I looked horrid as well. Shocker.

Anyway, I had fun at the con, I didn't talk to anyone but the people that came with me as I was a bit too shy to approach anyone.
It was a nice first time event for me though, nice getting a few pictures even though we did come late... Trains. Useless at times.

I'll more than likely be going to the one in 2013 too, if I can convince my friends to go again and I can pull off a better cosplay.
Thanks for the great day everyone!

I'll probably go to the '13 on too :D This was my first con but it was fun ^.^ I spoke to a few people... a dude dressed as cloud who had ichigo's sword - i had to laugh at that ^.^

I saw the cloud guy! Got a picture with him :)

I'll probably be most likely attending '13 one again too :)
AnimalCarina

Previous

Return to General chat