>> FAVOURITE COSPLAYERS? :3 <<

Talk about anything not related to the festival here (e.g. introduce yourself, chat about anime, manga, video games and other Japanese cultural things).

>> FAVOURITE COSPLAYERS? :3 <<

Postby Storme » Thu 24 Nov 2011 10:12 pm

There were so many amazing cosplayers! Which were your favourite?

I remember getting there and the first person I saw was cosplaying as the anime character I'd had a crush on for months. *coughgrellcough* It was really hard not to scream and hug them to death. >w<

I remember seeing Kakashi, Hinata, Link, Kaname and Zero, and a person with a giant Nyan-cat too. XD
Storme

Re: >> FAVOURITE COSPLAYERS? :3 <<

Postby AnimalCarina » Wed 07 Dec 2011 12:56 pm

me and my friend were big Vampire Knight fans and I remember seeing a whole group of people dress as characters from Vampire knight and we couldn't resist getting a picture!

I was a 'lolita angel' - with the giant white homemade wings :')

I also saw grell! such a good cosplay!
AnimalCarina

Postby cjohnson » Mon 23 Jan 2012 6:14 am

If you are familiar with Alodia Gosiengfiao, I really like her and how she cosplays. I think that she has a sister who is in the same line of interest as well and they are really taking the costly world by a storm. The last time I saw her, she was dressed as The Baroness and it was really great. Complete with that gun she was sporting, it was really nice.
cjohnson

Postby mmmfakecheez » Fri 27 Jan 2012 6:11 pm

The girl who was Sayaka from Madoka Magica (I could've sworn I saw a Madoka somewhere), the guy who was Reimu from Touhou, Man_Misa, the guy who was walking around with socks on his ears as Kyubey, Refia and her friend (sorry I creeped you guys out, heh) and some girl called Abby who was Dokoro-chan.
mmmfakecheez

Postby Refia » Wed 01 Feb 2012 11:04 pm

mmmfakecheez wrote:Refia and her friend (sorry I creeped you guys out, heh)

Oh no! If I seemed creeped out or whatever I was just really tired after no night of sleep so overwhelmed on the day from just everything! Sorry if you thought that! :/

My favourite cosplayers was the Nyan Cat, Solid Snake and the bronies! But every one was fantastic and I loved meeting everyone!
Refia

Return to General chat