- 13/05/2013: The Land of Hope film screening confirmed
- 09/05/2013: J-pop singer & dancer Beckii Cruel confirmed to perform
- 23/04/2013: Japanese band Budo Grape confirmed to play
- 23/04/2013: More traders & artists confirmed
- 14/01/2013: All ticket types now available to buy online
- 29/10/2012: Bookings open for trader/artist/club/society tables
- 29/10/2012: People sought to give talks/demonstrations on Japanese culture
Doki Doki - The Manchester Japanese Festival is a celebration of both traditional and modern Japanese culture taking place on Saturday 9 November 2013, from 9am to 7pm at the Sugden Sports Centre in Manchester, UK, followed by an after-party from 9pm until late at The Zoo nightclub.
Standard, early bird entry and family tickets for the daytime event are available to buy online.
The proceeds from various events at Doki Doki 2013 will be donated to our supported charity, Aid for Japan, which provides long-term support for orphans of the 2011 Tohoku disaster in Japan.
A massive 'thank you' to everyone who came and made the first Doki Doki Festival in 2011 a huge success – we sold 1,600 tickets in total and raised £1,000 for charity. See our forum for photographs and videos of the 2011 festival.